Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SOLEHAH FOR TV AL-HIJRAH


Salam all,

I'm currently working on another musical project with Farihin Fatah. This time, I'm doing a theme song for a programme called Solehah for TV Al-Hijrah.

According to Farihin, Solehah will be a new reality TV show which adopting Imam Muda's concept, but looking for muslim ladies who have the highest knowledge in Islam. Should be interesting. And the theme song....... it is interesting.

The hardest part of doing this song is on how to inject the right feel. I have to really control my feel, so not to soft or not to hard. This song is about describing a perfect muslim woman.

At this point of time...... while writing this blog, i'm thinking of pulling out from this project. But I just can't... because of Farihin Fatah. I'll explain to you why later.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: